Saturday, May 28, 2011

I had to post them all cause she's just too cute

For the last couple of months, Lilly has been taking a jazz class at a woman's house in the ward. She loved learning new dance moves and would strut her stuff around the house constantly. I love to watch her dance around the living room when she doesn't know I'm watching. It brings back memories of my childhood and how much I loved to dance and twirl. On Monday, her class performed the routine they had been working on. For days, Lilly would tell me how nervous she was to dance in front of everyone. She wanted a whole new outfit for the occasion. We compromised with the promise of a little makeup and a curly do for the show. Here are some cute pictures of Lilly...









































2 comments:

Cydnee said...

She is adorable!

Teisha said...

She is beautiul! Sorry...my letter between d and g doesn't work so I'm misspelling:) I love her hair all curled up.