Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lost

I've said this before and I'll say it again: I've totally lost my sense of humor. It's gone and I don't know when it will return. Fortunately, my kids still have theirs in tact. Here are a couple of funny things they've said recently...



Lilly: In my school there's a problem of boys liking girls and girls liking boys and I want to stop it. Can you tell me where to look in the scriptures?


me: I don't think that's a problem...


Lilly: Well, then what would you call it?

---------------------------------------


Abe: (while watching the royal wedding with me) When I see a beautiful girl like that I'm gonna kiss her on the lips.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your kids ~ they do have GREAT senses of humor. For the record ~ so do you ~ when you're out with us gals. :)

Nikki

Cari Banning said...

Lilly channels you, Abe channels Uncle Kiley. It's all funny to me :)

Cydnee said...

Abe cracks me up!

Brittany said...

I know exactly what you mean. I've totally lost my sense of humor too. I swear I use to be funny... Or maybe I just thought I was funny. Haha!
Lily is hilarious! I love the things kids say!