Friday, May 13, 2011

graduation day!

Well, we really didn't know if he'd make it but our boy, Abraham, pulled through and graduated from preschool. But SURPRISE! he's going back again next year (because of his age, not because he failed).






Any bad photography is because of my camera and certainly not my inability to take good photos.




And here's proof that Oliver (who I'm still trying to get used to calling Finn) can walk and isn't always trapped in his stroller. And yes, I know he still has his pacifier but my nerves can't take the screaming.
I truly do have two of the cutest boys EVER! Abe was so cute up there singing and doing the actions to the songs. We were waving back and forth throughout the program and I had such fun watching him.













(note to self: you're too old for close-ups and buy wrinkle cream...STAT!)

Congratulations Abe! And now we're off to pick up Lilly and celebrate with Mcflurry's. Hooray!























3 comments:

Brittany said...

Congrats Abe! Job well done! He looks so sharp in his little graduation outfit!
What great pictures... and you're not too old for close ups!
FYI Tad still has his pacifier as well for the exact same reason. I can't take the screaming! At this rate he'll have it til kindergarten!!!!!!

Cari Banning said...

My nephew the scholar!

Hello. My name is Meshan. said...

How cute! Abe looks so proud. Pacifiers=a mom's sanity.