Sunday, December 5, 2010

Olive(r)

I have a third child. He doesn't get much mention here which is such a pity cause he's really swell. This little dear is just so sweet and a good boy. He just chirps and squawks all day long. Sure, he does his fair share of ear-piercing, mind-numbing, hair-pulling shrieks, but we love him and we like to have him around. But let's get one thing clear, HE IS NOT A GIRL!!!!

Everywhere we go, people of all ages comment on Oliver. "Oh isn't she cute," they say. Or, "She's such a sweet baby." Hey moron, I say (but not really), this kid's all boy! Don't you see his boyish clothes and blue pacifier (I only use the pink one occasionally). Sure, he may have what some may call delicate features, and perhaps he's a tad little for his age, but he is not a girl!




And we only use the barrette to keep his hair out of his eyes when he's eating. Promise.




2 comments:

Cyd said...

I love reading your posts!

Brittany said...

He is getting so big! What a handsome little guy!