Sunday, December 5, 2010

Just checking in

Unfortunately I snapped this picture just a second too late. Lilly's snoring finally roused her from her sleep long enough for her to realize that sleeping face down with your head and feet hanging off the side of your bed isn't actually comfortable. After the picture, she just flipped over and tried it on her back. Still not comfortable. Lilly finally sat up, disoriented, and put her head actually on the pillow. The funny thing is, is that Lilly has been the craziest sleeper her whole life. Everytime I check on her she's in some strange configuration and I have to reposition her body so she can at least get under the covers.
Speaking of her whole life, just 7 more months until she's going to get baptized. I hate to say it but it's unavoidable: they grow up so fast. We're trying to read as much of The Book of Mormon as possible before she takes the plunge. So far she seems to know more than I do!


Please stay tuned for my post where I discuss my dislike for both Barbie and Miley Cyrus and see who wins when it comes to Christmas presents.

No comments: