Monday, November 15, 2010

Sinning outside of Sin City

( I totally messed up the pictures on this post, but it's a miracle that I'm actually blogging about it, so I'm not going to redo it. Do forgive me.)

This years Halloween was never ending, or so it seemed. There were school parties, trunk-or-treats and, of course, the real deal. The kids had a great time and I thought their costumes (that they picked out) were very fitting of their personalities.


Let's start backwards since I uploaded the pictures in the wrong order. We spent Halloween night in California with family. I don't think Abe and Lilly could have possibly had more fun. They were over the moon as they played with cousins and O.D'd on candy. Oliver was beside himself with fatigue and so I stayed in my brother's house and stole their candy while Kelly took the big kids around with the family. Even though I missed that part, it really was a fun evening.

Here are Lilly and Abe at Lilly's costume parade at school. Abe insisted on wearing his costume and I pretty much let him do whatever he wants cause I'm afraid of him.



These last two pictures are from the ward trunk-or-treat. Oliver was dressed in Abe's old pumpkin costumes that I made when he was a year old. Isn't he cute? ( IF you look at the first picture of the post there's another view of him in his costume. it was actually supposed to be the last picture. Oops!)







1 comment:

Cyd said...

That little pumpkin of yours is precious!