Sunday, May 2, 2010

Week in Review

I had a good week. Here's some of what happened:
-Tuesday was my birthday! I got spoiled. It felt good.
-I took my kiddies to the park and the water had already been turned on. When I wasn't looking Abe stripped down to show off his white cheeks and got in the water. I noticed a lady laughing really hard and then I saw him. I was dying. It was hilarious and after I had him dressed I noticed all the mothers (and there were lots) laughing. It was the best part of my day!
-Oliver is doing really well at going to sleep on his own for naps and bedtime. I'm never sure how long he'll nap for, but it's keeping me home and I'm back to cooking and cleaning and eating too much.
-Kelly and I went out on an actual date last night (sans Oliver cause he was already down for the night). It felt so wonderful. I'm addicted and now that dear Oliver goes to bed so early, I plan on getting a babysitter as often as I can so we can party.
-I've been thinking all week about some goals for the future. There's a lot I want to change/improve/do away with for this coming year. I'm not getting any younger (even if I look like I am ha ha) and I'm ready to really start living. Baby steps.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad you got spoiled rotten!

So I just figured out that you cut your hair. So cute. I walked behind you a few times at school and didn't even know it was you. I didn't want you to think I was being rude :)

Abe cracks me up. Thanks for making me smile today.

Cyd said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday!

Brittany said...

Glad your birthday was fabulous! Ahhh Abe is hilarious! Wish I could have been there to witness it! :)