Monday, May 10, 2010

what i made










I've been feeling the need to create lately. I finally made Lilly some skirts using this easy tutorial. It was fun to see them on her and know that they're one of a kind. Well, actually the yellow chevron skirt is the second one cause the first one got stained by a popsicle. It was annoying. I actually really enjoy sewing and although I have a lot to learn, there's so many great and easy projects online. It's fun to sew for Lilly, too, cause she's so girly and likes to wear dresses and bows and frills.









7 comments:

Rachel McEwen said...

those are adorable!! I would even wear them:)

Cari Banning said...

Kah- yute!!!

Meshan said...

Quinne!! So stinkin cute. I want to make one for my girls and myself!

Anonymous said...

Those are DARLING!!! I love them. Maybe I'll have to try my hand at being "domestic". I have a sewing machine that hasn't been used for years.....shame on me. Good job girl; I really am impressed!

Cyd said...

Great job! I love Lilly's super model poses as well.

I made German pancakes the other morning in an effort to live up to all the Mom Day things that would be said about women at church. For me there is nothing better than feeling at my best when I'm being creative. (Oh did that make sense?)

Brittany said...

You've got mad skills girl! Love them! Your little model is pretty stinkin cute too!

Angela said...

those are so cute! I'm going to have to check out that tutorial!