Okay everybody, I'm starting a book club. The first selection is I Am The Messenger by Marcus Zusak. The first meeting will be held at Cafe Rio on February 25th at approximately 6 p.m. There are two rules: 1. you have to read the book. 2. no church books allowed. I know of one person who already is doing it with me, so please come, but even if you don't, Meghan and I will still have fun reading books and getting more smarter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I'm in. btw i will drop off the book i borrowed from you 4 months ago. so sorry i've had it for so long!
I am so in! I love the idea of no Church books.
Don't you feel horrible for saying no church books? :) But that is true for me too, one reason I've never joined a book club even though I love to read. Hopefully I can make it to yours.
Post a Comment