For the last several years I've attempted sewing little things for each of the kids as part of their Christmas. It's become my most favorite gift and also the most stressful. All these things I made for the kids came from this book. I made the big yellow zig zag "buddy" for Abe, the taggie blanket thing and giraffe-like rattles for Oliver (who i've now decided to call Finn), and I made the little head scarf for Lilly. I had lots of other things I wanted to make, but I had to let go cause I was exhausted and going crazy, but that's not too unusual these days.

p.s. even though I think everything looks pretty cute in the picture, I made LOTS of mistakes and am grateful that the kids don't know the difference.
p.s. even though I think everything looks pretty cute in the picture, I made LOTS of mistakes and am grateful that the kids don't know the difference.





2 comments:
I can't believe you were able to do any of it! And it's all so cute!
Wow you are quite crafty! I love the yellow zigzag fabric you used and the tag blanket you made for Oliver/Finn it's so cute!
Post a Comment