Monday, August 24, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake

During the second week of our break, my sister, her kiddies and my mom all came for a visit. Since I've been horrible lately about taking pictures I don't have any of the two little girls in gowns going to the "ball" or the two little boys playing outside smashing bugs, or any of them jumping on the bouncy castle. But I do have pictures of 3 out of the 4 kids frosting and eating pink butterfly cupcakes.

It was fun to have them here and we're glad to live close enough to family that a trip to see us doesn't require packing up a u-haul, only filling up the back of a mini van. Thanks for coming to see us sister and mother dears and for watching my kids and cleaning my house and doing my laundry! You're welcome back anytime!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cari Banning said...

We loved every minute of our visit! Looking forward to Hum getting here and adding to the chaos!

Mom said...

I second what Cari said. Will be back soon to help where needed. Lots of hugs to you guys.