Monday, August 24, 2009

Busy Two Weeks

We've been fortunate during the last two weeks to have some of my family come and visit. My dad came for a few days during the first week after school ended. I warned him that I might not be very nice due to high temperatures and ever growing appendage (a.k.a. the baby). Most likely he'd be fine, I told him, but I couldn't guarantee kindness to my children, my husband, or any random stranger. He still came, and I think I did okay, but since I can't remember anything, I can't be sure.

One of the highlights was taking the kids to the carousel. It's one of Lilly's favorite things to do and until recently Abe would always say, "too fraid, too fraid" when we'd mention taking a ride. I guess he's become a bit more courageous and now loves to hop on a horse that goes one mile per hour.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: