Abe's ensemble of choice as he accessorized himself for dinner includes the following:

a cape, bear backpack, frog boots, bag of pretzels and a coach purse filled with toy cars. And that's how he was dressed when we went out to dinner. When seeing his first born son, Kelly asks, "You like our kids to be a little weird, don't you?"
Well, the only answer for that is, "duh!!!"
a cape, bear backpack, frog boots, bag of pretzels and a coach purse filled with toy cars. And that's how he was dressed when we went out to dinner. When seeing his first born son, Kelly asks, "You like our kids to be a little weird, don't you?"
Well, the only answer for that is, "duh!!!"





2 comments:
Give super boy a big smoochie for me.
"You like our kids to be a little weird, don't you?" THAT is hilarious!! I think I will forever remember that line! I love it!! :) Your blog makes me so happy. every. time. ! Love it!
Post a Comment