Friday, March 20, 2009

Surprise!

Hey everybody, we're having another baby due September 28th. Actually, I'm the only one having the baby because Kelly still fits into his clothes and my waist disappeared weeks ago!

hugs and kisses!

11 comments:

Cari Banning said...

:) :) :) :)

janelle said...

YaY!!! Congrats!! Maybe this one with balance out lil' Abe!!

Alisa said...

Congrats!! I can now open my bit fat mouth. I can't wait to see if it's boy or girl.

Cari Banning said...

I keep checking back to see if any of our parents or siblings have been here and commented...Maybe next week.

Katrina said...

I am so excited we get to be fat together! That is crazy we are due 2 days apart. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations :)

We look forward to another Grandbaby

Cari Banning said...

*Finally* someone in the family comments...

Brittany said...

Yahoo! What fabulous news! I'm so excited for you!:)

Erica said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys! Hope you're feeling well.

Collette said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! Hope you are feeling well.

Rich and Nickie said...

How exciting! Congrats!