Look what arrived for me in the mail the other day. I bought it for myself after requesting the DVD for Christmas and Valentine's from my significant other but receiving it for neither. When I threatened to just buy it for myself, my significant other said, why didn't you do it a long time ago? Where does the romance go, dear friend?
I have such an affection for Sybilla. Her wit, humor, confidence have always inspired me. She was the perfect role model while we made our way through Ricks, don't you think? I'll never get over this movie and I fondly remember watching it with you in the Dorm 3 lobby. Nothing better than those days eating loaves of Granny Smith white bread and soaking in the romance of My Brilliant Career and A Room With A View. My favorite scene of coarse is the pillow fight between Syb and Harry. I have to say it's one of my top 5 love scenes in movies. And, of course, they don't even kiss! Movies now have lost the art of true romance, in my opinion.
Do promise me that the next time you visit we'll watch it again. There are just certain movies you have to be careful about your company and this is one of them. Til next time always .remember "I'm only good for the local boy who has pimples and stinks."
Your friend,
Quinne





No comments:
Post a Comment