Sometimes I just don't know how many more poopie diapers I can take. They've become so potent and multi-colored and textured that I can hardly look let alone breathe while I change him. I get at least two "loads" a day: one after breakfast and one post-nap. It always seems to happen when Kelly's not around. Even on his days off, Abe seems to hold it in until Kelly's left to run errands or go to the gym. I have been known to "pretend" I didn't know Abe had a dirty diaper until Kelly gets home from work (I'm talking 20 minutes, not like 3 hours) just so that I don't have to change yet another one. I try to get Lilly to change him for me, but she claims she's too young. Whatever.
So after the third one of the day today (damn those apricots!) I put him in the bath because sometimes that stuff just does not come off even after excessive wiping. His bum looked so cute and dimpled (why is that only cute on babies?) that I had to take a picture. Then he peed on the carpet. Then he finished going to the bathroom back in the tub while I was rinsing him off. Then he layed down in it. Then I rinsed him off again and placed him on a towel while I scrubbed the floor and Lilly scrubbed off the boogies she wiped in the wall. Right above the toilet paper. But that's a story for another time.
There's no real point to this story, I just wanted to post a picture of Abe's delicious bum!




7 comments:
Thanks for this. You totally made my day! I laughed out loud (and I refuse to use the initials)
LOL!
YOur blog is my favorite one to read cuz it is so funny! thanks for all of the entertainment!!
p.s. it is me rachel....i am signed in as justin
You make me laugh! Love the cheeks Abe!:)
I am glad I am not the only one changing poopy bums all day long! Peyton usually poops like 3-4 times a day, and after changing the baby all day long, the last thing I want is another giant bum to change! Is he ever going to potty train...I doubt it! I think my child will be wearing daipers to kindergarten....
Reading your blog today was the comic relief I needed today. I laughed so hard I cried. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment