Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What About Abe?

I realize that I haven't written very much about Abe. That's because we're scared of him. Just kidding...kind of. By the way, this is a picture of when we let Abe stand on a wall overlooking the canals in Venice. He's a funny kid but man, he can be mean. When he gets mad he'll pick up anything within his reach and hold it over his head like he's about to throw it. We all then proceed to duck and cover and I command him (beg, actually) to put down his weapon (a.k.a. sippy cup) or I tell him I'll take it away. Sometimes he'll slowly lower it down all the while giving you the evil eye. Just when you think you're safe, he'll quickly put it over his head again like he's going to chuck it right at your forehead. When we're not fearing for our lives, we usually have to hide our faces so he can't see us laughing. He's wild and we love him. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jaanderson family said...

Hey! Its Amanda...you know..your best friend from good ole Los Hermanos! ha ha Your kids are darling! I loved reading about Abe! There is something about a boy and his weapons! (aka sippy cup or whatever he can find!) Jax is always chucking something one way or another!