Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kelly's embarrassed about...

I have to admit to you that my husband is embarrassed by my boring blog. He keeps saying that I need to add some color and pictures and fun information. I just want all three of you who read my blog to know that I know that my blog is colorless and plain and I like it. I take full responsibility for the contents (or lack thereof) of this blog and it in no way represents Kelly or his tastes in fancy backgrounds and cute quotes. He also will kill me after he reads this.

5 comments:

Kiesel Klan said...

That is too funny. Tell Kelly if he doesn't like it to start his own blog.

Collette said...

I like your blog! It's so easy to read...

Here's mine. If you link to it from your page could you please not use our last name? Thanks

Collette
www.never2comfortable.blogspot.com

Emily said...

I need some help with mine so if he wants to give a blog makeover send him my way...or do what rushelle said and have him start his own!

Cari Banning said...

Isn't marriage fun?!

To paraphrase our late prophet, Pres. Hinckley regarding marriage:

Celebrate the differences.

Love you both.

Alisa said...

I think he is just jealous. I like your blog... so tell him to bite it!!! :)