Sunday, March 16, 2008




The other day I had the vacuum cleaner out to actually do some cleaning around the house. Whenever I get it out, the kids want to help which is great because the sooner they can share the load the better. Well, I had turned away for a minute to talk to Kelly and I heard them fighting over the vacuum, but I didn't think that much about it until Lilly really started to cry. I looked over and Lilly had her hand on the vacuum cleaner handle and Abe was biting her fingers to let go so he could hold it. I'm glad they want to participate, but that was going a little too far. So, I grabbed Lilly and tried to comfort her and Kelly told Abe (in a stern voice) not to bite his sister which made him cry and so Kelly was trying to console Abe. This went on and on and on and so I grabbed some frozen blueberries which made both kids feel better and we had a peaceful house once again. Here are a couple of photos of the now happy kids with blue mouths. There's also a picture of Lilly's bite wound. He got her pretty good and there was even a little bit of blood.

No comments: