Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Hey everyone!! We hope you had a great Easter. Ours was fun and a bit hectic, too. Here are a few highlights of the past two days. I can only upload so many pictures per blog, so I might write another one tomorrow, or just figure out how to do a slideshow. Here we go:

Here is Lilly decorating Easter eggs. We waited until Abe was taking a nap because I can't even imagine the mess he would have made. Kelly really got into it, too.
Here is Lilly discovering her Easter basket on Sunday morning. She loved running around the house searching for eggs. She told me on the way home from church that she wished she could search for hidden eggs everyday.
Here is Abe discovering Cadbury eggs...
And here is Abe shoving half of one into his mouth.
There are just a few. More to come...

No comments: