Friday, March 14, 2008
I have no idea what I'm doing
Okay, so I've decided to write a blog. I currently have nothing to write except that today I've wanted to lock myself in the bathroom with the water running so that I wouldn't be able to hear Abe screaming/crying and Lilly telling me I did something wrong and/or whining about...well, everything. I really do love my children. Anyway, I'm going to try to figure out how to add pictures and cute borders and write clever things so I can be a good Mormon mother. But honestly, I think this will be a great way for you all to stay in touch with our family here in Sin city. We'd like to hear from you, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Impressive that you even started. I've put your blog on my toolbar...but no pressure to entertain, of course.
Post a Comment