...of my third child's second birthday and my return to the blogosphere, I give you...PICTURES!
Here's the birthday boy as we charged his room singing a rousing rendition of "Happy Birthday." He looks like he's telling us to get out, doesn't he? I wouldn't blame him. The kids inherited their father's singing abilities. Ha ha, just a joke. They actually inherited mine. Boo!
Oh boy, did this kid get spoiled! Cars and books and balls! Oh my!
Cafe Rio for lunch! I'm not the fan of this establishment as I used to be but it was close to Yogurtland, and that wins my approval. Plus, Abe steals pocketfuls of mints from Cafe Rio and since we were celebrating I let him have his fun.
Whilst talking to Kelly (who is currently on "vacation") and trying to make him feel guilty for missing his son's birthday celebrations, Abe and Lilly took pictures of themselves and Oliver threw his lunch all over the floor.
Off to Yogurtland! It was a double spoon day!
Oh boy, this kid's adorable. We sure do like having him around. I'm trying to excuse his naughty behavior the last several days on the fact that he has a cold and NOT that he's entering the terrible twos. Certainly I wouldn't be cursed (er, blessed) with 3 high maintenance children? Surely, this teeny little boy will by my obligatory "laid back" child. Right? RIGHT????
- He says goat when he wants to get out (like of a high chair)
- He says da for dad
-He calls me mom. Not mama or mommy. Just mom. And repeats it over and over and over again.
- He's starting to hit and pinch, scratch and bite. So fun!
-He's the best itty bitty soccer player I know
-He stands at his little kids table and plays with his cars. He could do this for hours. He just lines them up and drives them around saying "wooo wooo" and then they are made to plunge off the side. Repeat.
-Ever since we took his pacifier away (during the day) at the end of summer, he's been talking a bunch. So that's why he was mute before. Hmmm....
-He loves his dad more than me even though I didn't abandon him on his birthday.
-He loves his books.
-He's usually my favorite child because he's pretty sweet and doesn't talk as much as the other two hooligans. (Just kidding, dears) Besides, I can be bribed.
We love you, dearest Olls.




3 comments:
Can I get a hip hip hooray!! I am so glad you finally posted. The kids look so old. I can't believe our babies are 2(well min in a couple months). It was fun seeing you at bookclub.
Happy Birthday, sweet Oliver! We can't wait to see you!
The girl cracks me up so I put her on display life size in my bedroom in one of my digital picture displays!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiGtKu6nCIUVxnDEgGDqk5FT-f4gK2tZKSzp3wDue1d1JFVdMkPA1AHYH4DK4wCdl6eQ4BogiGyYRavQu2ugmb-uikoXYBV3bEPl5CTCjetN2b31pyrkTmwDfl1E-B4Qk-UDrQc8wnR94uM/s0/IMG_5760.JPG
When I was looking at her for the first time after putting her on display the clarity and detail is so good she literally appeared to be directly in front of me! The next thing I knew I leaned close and started giving her big juicy kisses. I was like OMG! The display is warm and smooth as silk and the clarity so good it seemed like she came to life and I was really kissing her. I was like so embarrassed, but it was so much fun I didn't want to stop LOL!
Post a Comment