Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Question

It's almost birthday time again and I tend to make goals, process my life's path and get a little rebelious as the occassion approaches. I'm thinking about piercing my nose. Just a small little thing that would most likely look like a golden boogie. Is it too 1990's? Could I still go to church? If I don't wear earrings when I have a nose ring does it still count as only one set of piercings? Your thoughts?
p.s. our literary society is meeting april 13th same time and place. i'm sure everyone noticed the weirdness last time, so i was hoping that we could all come prepared with either a question to ask, something to discuss, or something you liked/didn't like about the book. should i make this a new rule? maybe i'll have an entrance exam before i let you inside. anyway, i'm looking forward to discussing our book. I will also no longer be posting reminders on my blog cause i feel the grandparents might be annoyed when there's no talk of grandkids and just a lousy book club reminder. if there's anyone who wants to come and hasn't yet (i'm sure there are many) just let me know and i'll fill you in. one more thing, there will be some changes coming up to the reading list so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Cyd said...

You make me laugh! I really had good intentions to read this book but could never get my hands on a copy and I was too cheap to buy a hardcover book. One day, I will read again.

Kiesel Klan said...

Totally not 90's or whatever year you said. I'll get one if you do :)