Sunday, April 11, 2010

My 200th Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For this momentous occasion of my 200th post, I shall share with you a walk down Oliver's hair history lane, er...whatever. Most weren't fans of his comb over, but I was. Look at all you could do with it.


Beginning with a great look that could either be dracula inspired or that guy from Sha Na Na.

Next we have the in-the-right-light-I-look-bald style. With that face he could get away with anything!

Don't forget the ever popular and way over used faux hawk
(with a slight lean).


And then here's my favorite. All I need is some hair pointing straight up in the back and I've got Alfalfa from The Little Rascals. With the comb over he was changeable, interesting, and spontaneous (especially when it was windy).




But I listened to others, a mistake I'll never make again, and I cut it off. Fortunately, he's still cute...even without his pizzaz










No comments: