Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello March!

I'm happy it's March. I didn't like February although I can't tell you why. No real reason. I think I like March because Oliver/Finn will turn 6 months and I think something magical is going to happen like all of a sudden he'll let other people hold him or he'll nap in his crib or start doing some tricks. I just have a feeling...
On to some unrelated news. How about March 16th for our next meeting of the literary society? Same time same place. I think we should be a literary society in honor of our fabulous book selection for this month. I fell in love with it and was in mourning when it ended. Besides, literary society sounds far more sophisticated than regular old book club and we're nothing if not sophisticated. Am I right ladies?
Let me know if the 16th works for you.
ciao

2 comments:

Kandice said...

I was so sad when it ended when I read it too, and Literary Society sounds very sophisticated. March 16th works for me.

Mouritsen Family said...

March 16th sounds great. I love the name change. Can't wait to chat.