Friday, August 29, 2008

The Pros and Cons

Lilly started Kindergarten on Monday and I have some very mixed emotions about the whole thing. Here are a few of the pros and cons:

Yeah!
Lilly is excited and loves to go to school. Plus, I get 2 1/2 hours a day where someone else has to entertain her. It's time that will allow me to read the encyclopedia so that I can answer some of her questions.

Boooo!
Lilly's getting older which equalls me getting older. Ahhhh!!! (Sorry folks, I don't have a picture of my crows feet, but I got 'em.)

Yeah!!
I get to walk her to school and walk home which means an extra 30 minutes of good ole calorie burning.

Boooo!
I get left home alone with this!

Yeah!
I get left home alone with this!

Booo!
I miss her!!

Yeah!!
I feel a little bit of freedom!!

So there's a list of some good and some bad things about school starting. I'm happy to report that Lilly loves school and is very happy! Now if I could only get Abe in school :-)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cari Banning said...

Send Abe's photo to Elton. Maybe he'll put him in his will...

Brittany said...

I love that last picture of Abe... priceless! What a crack up! I'm so glad Lily loves school! She's such a cute and smart little lady!

Alisa said...

What a cute post! The pictures are cute especially the ones of Abe, he crack me up!

Emily said...

oh quinne, I love your blog.