Thursday, August 7, 2008

Why oh why?


I just came back from the grocery store and while I was waiting in line I noticed that Abe (who was sitting in his stroller) was picking at something on the wall part that's underneath where you put the groceries (I know, good description). Anyway, I thought he was just picking at the black rubber and I pretended not to notice because he was quiet and that's all that really matters to me. A minute or two later I noticed chewed up gum in his hand and gasped. The lady in front of me told me it was in his mouth, too. I wanted to cry and where are my antibacterial wipes!?!? The really gross part is that this gum came from the kind of person who sticks his chewed up gum underneath the black rubbery part of the wall underneath where you put your groceries! Who does that? I know it could have been worse, but that was tramatic enough for me!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Cari Banning said...

LOL! BAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Emily said...

GROSS!!!(funny too though)

Brittany said...

I would have freaked out too! That is pretty nasty... however, the picture of Abe is so cute! I love it when they are done eating and have most of their food on their face!

Elizabeth Dover said...

Yuck! I love kid stories. He is such a cute little guy.

Alisa said...

Yup sounds like something Abe would do, he cracks me up!

Angela said...

What a sweet little innocent face...
That is so gross/funny!!

Dale said...

The latest two blogs are priceless! You know, it was probably some monster little girl that put her gum under the conveyor belt thingee (us "men" have got to stick up for ourselves and one another). The good thing about it was that you didn't even have to buy a pack of gum.

You're welcome Abe.
Love,

Grandpa