Here is a semi-quote from my own darling husband from yesterday as I wrestled with his two year old to get him in his car seat. It's my favorite thing he said to me yesterday and quite possibly in all of our seven years together. Here it is:
"I don't understand why you don't have more control over Abe. I mean, is he stronger than you?"
The reason it's a semi-quote is because after he said it I sort of lost my mind and can't be responsible for what occurred directly after his remarks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
you are so dang funny. I would be smacking my hubby if he said something like thagt or just hand him the kid and drive off somewhere for a few hours. but at least it brought a big ole smile to my face.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
That sounds like the Kelly I know. Glad to hear Vegas hasn't changed him too much.
BTW, there's a chance we'll be coming down to Vegas next year (or Henderson, to be precise). We'd love to see you guys.
Quinne...I just love you! I'm so glad we've met! Ran a 5K this weekend....need to work some more before we start going together! :)
Post a Comment