Your kids are so cute. I love the first picture especially. I looked at the thing on top of your schedule again and it makes perfect sense now given what you told me.It is nice to have a chart like that. I will try and shorten my pace and pump my arms up hills and see if that helps.What is you average pace now? I will try and set my watch to that so I can try and improve when I do my individual runs and hopefully I will be able to keep pace with you all someday. I thought if I run one day a week with you all, I won't hold you back, and on that day you all keep your pace the way you normally do and I will chase you all as best I can with the help of your tips. That way I might be able to improve. I would like to send you an invite to my site e-mail me your e-mail and then I can invite you. It is set on private. Elizabeth_hutson@hotmail.com
2 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I love the first picture especially. I looked at the thing on top of your schedule again and it makes perfect sense now given what you told me.It is nice to have a chart like that. I will try and shorten my pace and pump my arms up hills and see if that helps.What is you average pace now? I will try and set my watch to that so I can try and improve when I do my individual runs and hopefully I will be able to keep pace with you all someday. I thought if I run one day a week with you all, I won't hold you back, and on that day you all keep your pace the way you normally do and I will chase you all as best I can with the help of your tips. That way I might be able to improve. I would like to send you an invite to my site e-mail me your e-mail and then I can invite you. It is set on private. Elizabeth_hutson@hotmail.com
i've gotta get me one of those!
Post a Comment