Wednesday, July 6, 2011

suffering

I am suffering a slow and painful demise and the cause is summer vacation. They (the children) pretend to be angels. It's a lie...


On days when there's nothing to do they turn into soul snatchers and suck the living life out of me.





Here's proof...


I try to be a good mother. I really do. See, I've practically got a halo.


But my children turn me into a raging lunatic!



Oh blessed school! Why dost thou take so long? Hurry, hurry or I shall not make it!




4 comments:

EleanorPotter said...

you look real cute but you sound like bill shakespeare. i'm just sayin'.

Cari Banning said...

Are Eleanor and Harry related?

Rachel McEwen said...

I never thought school and I would be such close friends.....I miss her dearly:(

Katrina said...

I think you are my favorite person ever. Every time I click on your blog I know I am going to smile.