"We All Have Our Little Foibles" A Room With A View
Saturday, June 12, 2010
sh*t
Pardon my french, but when this happens, it ain't just poop.
Upon our horrifying discovery Kelly did the most romantic thing; with nary a word he scooped up the baby in the carseat as if it weighed nothing, carried "the mess" to the bathroom and scrubbed that baby til he was brand spanking new. It was chivalry at it's finest.
DUDE!!!! NASSTY!!!!!!! Ican't believe you took the time to take a picture. And yeah I hope my husband would have been there to take care of it too because I probably would ahve just stood there crying for awhile because I would have been too disguished to deal with it.
Man, that is ........... a BUMMER (literally). Kelly is a good man and you are a lucky woman. Those will be some good blackmail photos when he is older.
5 comments:
That's so disgusting so why am I laughing? Bless your husband's heart!
Oh man! I'm holding my nose and covering my mouth as if I could smell that through the computer. You're a good, good man Kelly!
DUDE!!!! NASSTY!!!!!!! Ican't believe you took the time to take a picture. And yeah I hope my husband would have been there to take care of it too because I probably would ahve just stood there crying for awhile because I would have been too disguished to deal with it.
Oh my gosh!! so disgusting:) But i have experienced that too....i hope you threw the binky away:)
Man, that is ........... a BUMMER (literally). Kelly is a good man and you are a lucky woman. Those will be some good blackmail photos when he is older.
Nikki
Post a Comment